Thursday 28 January 2010

At last some sunshine

Today after several days of grey skies and gloom the the sun finally came out this morning. I was in need of a change from walking around the local park so I decided to walk my dogs on lead on a new route. Usually I prefer to walk further from home where the footpaths are wider as when I am walking 3 dogs together I am aware that I am taking up a lot of the pavement. But, as my van's engine went before Christmas we have to walk close to home at the moment. By the time I got home I wished that I had gone to the park. After walking for an hour avoiding a multitude of discarded takeaways and quite a lot of glass I was quite relieved to get the dogs home without any cut paws. (I think they did manage to snaffle some chips that I hadn't spotted)
So this afternoon it was back to the park and a game of ball, now they are all on the couch snoozing...

No comments:

Post a Comment